Charter Oak Mechanical : Local Heating Contractor Serving Glastonbury CT, Hebron CT, and Columbia CT
Call Charter Oak Mechanical for heating contractors Glastonbury CT, Hebron CT, Columbia CT. At Charter Oak Mechanical we specialize in all residential and commercial heating systems to keep you comfortable all winter long. When the cold weather arrives don’t get stuck in the cold with an old heating system. Install an energy efficient system and save money. Charter Oak Mechanical prides itself on top notch professional and friendly customer service.
Services We Provide:
Furnace Installation and furnace repairs for all makes and models. We have been installing energy efficient units that can really save you money in the long run.
Water Boiler Installation and Water Boiler Repairs. Charter Oak Mechanical can recommend a high efficiency boiler that will help you lower your heating bills.
Heat Pumps can keep you warm all winter long. We can install a new heat pump that will be in your budget. We recommend choosing one that has highest SEER and HSPF rating available.
Ductless Mini Splits – can provide your home low energy cost and is a great alternative way to heat and cool your home. At Charter Oak Mechanical we have installed hundreds of these units with fantastic results. We highly recommend Ductless Mini Spits for a great way to heat your home.
Reasons to choose Charter Oak Mechanical
- Purchasing a new energy efficient heating and cooling system can save you up to 60 percent on your energy bills.
- At Charter Oak Mechanical we will help you decide what is the best unit for your home and budget and explain all your options to you.
- Our policy is to always be honest and up front with you. We want to make all of our clients happy and sometimes that means repairing units that still have some good years left in them.
- Charter Oak Mechanical now offer now year round heating and cooling maintenance so each year it one less thing you need to worry about.
- Our service technicians always come prepared with the right equipment to handle most common repair and maintenance issues.