You can rely on a great company like Charter Oak Mechanical for professional furnace repairs Windham CT. You prefer to stay indoors during the chilly Connecticut winters, but your furnace is blowing cold air instead of the warmth you were expecting to receive. It’s time to call Charter Oak Mechanical.
Charter Oak Mechanical offers furnace repair and several other services to keep your equipment operating smoothly throughout the year. The company’s trained and experienced professionals can identify all the possible problems with your furnace and repair it in no time. When your furnace in your home or commercial facility needs repair, our technicians can ensure that the job is done perfectly.
Furthermore, the professional furnace repair technicians at Charter Oak Mechanical offer timely service along with emergency services. Whether your furnace breaks down in the middle of the night or over the weekend, you and your loved ones can look forward to timely service. Let’s look at some of the reasons your furnace may be blowing cold air instead of heat.
- You have just turned on your heating system for the first time during the season, and the furnace isn’t warmed up yet,
- The thermostat is not set correctly,
- The filter of your furnace is dirty,
- Your furnace may be overheating due to buildup of dirt, mechanical failure or old age of the equipment,
- The condensate line that moves away from the water from the furnace is clogged,
- There’s a leakage in the ducts, or
- There is a problem with the gas supply.
While these are some of the possible reasons your furnace may be blowing cold air, and you may need furnace repair, there can be several other reasons your heating system may need repair and maintenance. To find out more about what Charter Oak Mechanical has to offer for your equipment, get in touch today by calling at 860-432-8915 or scheduling an appointment online.